12.17.2004

VAMOS A CANTAR

Es viernes, un bonito día para empezar el fin de semana con buen rollito.
Así que me he traido un karaoke portátil, para animar el cotarro. Voy a empezar yo, rompiendo el hielo.
Ejem,
Un momentito que busco el tono...
Ya.

"At first I was afraid,
I was petrified
I kept thinking I could never live without you by my side...
But then I spent so many nights
Just thinking you´ve done me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to get aloooooooong

(me salto un trozo tarareando y desafinando de manera muuuuy triste y llego al lío)

Well, now go
Walk out the door,
Just turn around now
You´re not welcome anymore

Weren´t you the one
Who tried to break me with desire?
Did you think I´d crumpe?
Did you think I´d lay down and die?

Ooooh not I,
I will survive
Yeah
As long as I know how to love
I know I´ll be alive
I´ve got all my life to live
I´ve got all my love to give
I will survive
I will suuuuuuurviveeeeee"

(Bailoteo descontrolado, risas, besos y deseos de buen fin de semana)

ecoestadistica.com